The Centre for Constitutional Research and Development (CCRD) is established by VidhiAagaz – Inking Your Brain in recognition of the need to have an authoritative record of constitutional history, judicial development and to create a forum for exchanging and sharing
the discussion of the most important, relevant and recent issues pertaining to the Constitution.
The CCRD blog is an open-access blog published with an intention to promote and contribute to the growth of Constitutionalism in India through publishing the curated and edited content selected by the editorial review process.
Call for Blogs
CCRD invites all researchers, writers, students (both UG & PG), lawyers, academia, professionals, scholars, and all others who wish to submit well-curated content.
Any topic relating to Recent Constitutional Issues in the country.
The articles will be selected after a review process (done by the experts associated with CCRD), which will include a peer review by the editorial board of the CCRD at the first level.
- Nature of Submissions: Blog: 1000-3000 words (inclusive of footnotes). [Long Blogs will also be accepted, subject to the quality of content]
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
- Photograph and brief biography of Author should be submitted with the blog.
All the entries must be typewritten in *.doc or *.docx format.
The submission should strictly follow the following rule:
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font size – 12
- Line spacing – 1.5
- Alignment – justified
- 19th Edition of Bluebook should be followed for citation.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with Centre for Constitutional Research and Development (CCRD).
Submission Procedure and Deadline
All submissions must be made in the electronic form through this link.
Submission Deadline: Submission on Rolling Basis
Certificate of Publication
E-certificate of publication will be provided upon publication of accepted blogs.