With a view to expand its team, CCRD is inviting applications from students who are interested in interning as editors under the organization.
The Centre for Constitutional Research and Development (CCRD) is established in recognition of the need to have an authoritative record of constitutional history, and judicial development and to create a forum for exchanging and sharing the discussion of the most important, relevant, and recent issues pertaining to the Constitution. CCRD is a platform established in 2019 under the aegis of VidhiAagaz [An Educational venture specialised in research and Academic Publication]
About the Internship
Students will be expected to review several papers, blog posts, articles, and any other submissions as duly assigned. They will be required to coordinate with the senior editors and must adhere to the prescribed time limit, failing which, they can be instantly removed. They are further required to edit the papers/blog as per the guidelines provided from time to time.
Who can apply?
- Law students in 4th or 5th Year (For 5-year integrated course) or in 3rd Year (For 3-year Course) or LL.M. students specializing in Constitution are eligible for Application as student Editors.
- Candidate must have a good knowledge of the subject.
- The students must have reasonable researching and drafting skills along with a good sense of editing and formatting.
- Those who are available to work from home for a period of 6 months.
*Candidates with publications in reputed National and International Journals will be preferred.
Number of Positions
- 3 Associate Editors
Perks and Incentives
- An Experience Certificate upon the completion of tenure.
- A Good Exposure for those who wish to further their editing and drafting skills.
- A few more incentives in kind such as publication in Reputed Journals, free access to Certificate Courses [based on performance]
- Interested candidates are requested to fill the Application form HERE.
- After the initial selection, candidates will be given an assignment that would assess their editing and formatting skills.
- They may be an interview round. Based on the performance of the candidate, the final selection will be notified to the selected candidates.
- 25th June, 2022. [The application process can be closed sooner if the relevant candidates are hired].
For any further queries, kindly mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.